Posters & Competition
Annual Adelaide Zombie Walk Poster Competition
Every year we run a competition in search of local artists to submit poster designs.
The winning design is selected to be the official poster for that year's event. The official winning event posters for each year of the competition can be viewed below.
To view all competition entries submitted to the competitions, please head to our Facebook galleries.
How To Enter The Poster Competition.
If you are interested in submitting an entry, check the button at the bottom of this page to see if entries are currently open or closed, and to see the next submission window.
If the competition is open, you will find details at the bottom of this page.
2018 Poster Competition Winner
Our Congratulations to: Cameron Smith
This is the winning poster design for the 2018 Adelaide Zombie Walk.
We would like to thank all entrants who submitted designs for the 2018 competition. It was a difficult decision as always and was a close contest.
DESIGN YOUR 2019 ENTRIES NOW!
ADELAIDE ZOMBIE WALK 2019 POSTER COMPETITION IS NOW OPEN .
*** PLEASE READ ALL DETAILS BELOW FOR CONDITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS OF ENTRY.
If you have any questions, please forward them via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit a 300DPI, PDF or EPS file with 3mm bleed at A3 size to email@example.com.
ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST INCLUDE IN THE EMAIL: Name, Age, and contact phone number in order to be considered a valid entry.
File size no bigger than 20MB.
Close date 31st of April, 2019.
You can find previous poster design winner entries above on this page.
- Zombie themed.
- Family Friendly.
- Include space for text and sponsor logos.
- Poster can be photographic, illustrative or typographic.
***Please note if anyone's photo is used you must get signed permission from the person being photographed or featured in the photograph.
- The work must be your own.
- One prize only: to be awarded to the winning design (as judged by the AZW Committee). Prize will consist of $250 cash and other prizes (yet to be confirmed).
- Prize to be collected at the VIP launch party approx. 1 week prior to the 2018 Walk or collected at the 2018 Adelaide Zombie Walk event.
- Competition is open to SA residents only of all ages, however if the competition is won by an individual under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian over the age of 18 years must be available to accept the prize on the winners behalf.
- Only 1 entry per individual. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- Winner will be notified on the 6th of June, and announced via Facebook and the AZW website the following day.
- The winning entry designer must be willing to sign over all rights to use the poster to Adelaide Zombie Walk, and will work with our graphic designer to finalize logo placement, all final details etc. before going to print. Artwork may be modified in order to make print ready, and in submitting an entry you are authorizing such changes to be made (as may or may not be required) in order to make the entry suitable for printing and distribution.
- Entries will be posted to our Facebook page. Please note that this competition is not promoted, endorsed, administered by, sponsored or associated with Facebook. You are providing information to Adelaide Zombie Walk Inc. and not to Facebook when entering this competition. The winning design will not be selected via amount of "likes" on Facebook, and will be selected by a panel of judges.
We look forward to receiving your submission.