Previous Poster Competition entries can be viewed in our POSTER GALLERY - CLICK HERE TO VIEW
ADELAIDE ZOMBIE WALK 2017 POSTER COMPETITION ARE NOW OPEN .
*** PLEASE READ ALL DETAILS BELOW FOR CONDITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS OF ENTRY.
If you have any questions, please forward them via email to: email@example.com
Please submit a 300DPI, PDF or EPS file with 3mm bleed at A3 size to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST INCLUDE IN THE EMAIL: Name, Age, and contact phone number in order to be considered a valid entry.
File size no bigger than 20MB.
Close date 31st of May.
You can find previous poster design entries and winners in our gallery pages on this site.
- Zombie themed.
- Family Friendly.
- Include space for text and sponsor logos.
- Poster can be photographic, illustrative or typographic.
***Please note if anyone's photo is used you must get signed permission from the person being photographed or featured in the photograph.
- The work must be your own.
- One prize only: to be awarded to the winning design (as judged by the AZW Committee). Prize will consist of $250 cash and other prizes (yet to be confirmed).
- Competition is open to SA residents only of all ages, however if the competition is won by an individual under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian over the age of 18 years must be available to accept the prize on the winners behalf.
- Only 1 entry per individual. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- Winner will be notified on the 6th of June, and announced via Facebook and the AZW website the following day.
- The winning entry designer must be willing to sign over all rights to use the poster to Adelaide Zombie Walk, and will work with our graphic designer to
finalize logo placement, all final details etc. before going to print. Artwork may be modified in order to make print ready, and in submitting an entry you are authorizing such changes to be made (as may or may not be required) in order to make the entry suitable for printing and distribution.
- Entries will be posted to our Facebook page. Please note that this competition is not promoted, endorsed, administered by, sponsored or associated with Facebook. You are providing information to Adelaide Zombie Walk Inc. and not to Facebook when entering this competition. The winning design will not be selected via amount of "likes" on Facebook, and will be selected by a panel of judges.
- All correctly submitted entries will be put into our poster competition Gallery page upon receival.